We are looking for an outgoing and motivated Producer to join our team!
Producer Full-Time Position Description
- Responsible for planning and executing meetings and events that are considered small to medium in size. Projects will be assigned at the discretion of the COO.
- Producers will work on all aspects of a project, which includes but is not limited to:
- Program Development: Proposal Creation, Creative Descriptions, Event Flow, Attendee Engagement, Brand and Theme Continuity and presentation of the project.
- Client and Vendor Communication: Collaborating with clients and vendors in a professional and timely manner while ensuring all wants, needs and concerns are addressed. Clear communication should be maintained throughout the entire process including responsibilities, scope, budget, schedules and project status reports.
- Budget: Creating detailed budgets that outline all fees associated with the project. It is the employees responsibility to negotiate vendor costs before contracting to ensure the client receives competitive pricing.
- Executing Professional Service Outline: Successfully delivering the clients vision and executing Coterie Spark’s scope of work which is outlined in the signed Professional Service Outline (PSO).
- Attitude: All employees should be a positive project leader inspiring others to excel and deliver.
- Invoicing/Post Project Management: Creating deposit invoices & final invoices in a timely manner. All final invoices must be accompanied by a balanced profit and loss statement.
- Relationship Management: Entertaining and maintaining relationships with clients to promote retention (Repeat Projects and New Projects)
- Travel is to be expected and required for projects as needed for meetings, site visits, and onsite execution. Most conferences produced will require travel.
- Producers will assist and partner with Executive Producers to produce meetings and events of any size with the potential to lead larger projects.
- Producers are responsible for coaching and overseeing Assistant Producers on the projects that they work on together as needed.
- Occasionally all employees will work on administration tasks as needed.
- Assist CEO and COO with projects as needed
For more information on this position or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a general description of roles and expectations and should not be considered all-inclusive. Further details on Policies and Procedures will be provided in the Employee Handbook. All employees of Coterie Spark are responsible for thoroughly reading and adhering to all policies and procedures.